All Good Tales is a storytelling agency with a difference. We work with clients to find their magic slice, and create dynamic story driven experiences that resonate with their audiences.
Our storytelling work focuses on public relations, marketing, digital, social, audio and video. We build brand newsrooms, audio and video experiences and training courses powered with the essence of great stories.
We’re looking for a PR person with at least 3 years experience to join our diverse team on a contract basis. If you’re driven, motivated and creative this is the position for you.
Are you looking for a new challenge full of variety and a wide range of responsibilities? This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
Do you have:
- At least three years experience of Public Relations in a dynamic media environment.
- An understanding of the Irish media landscape.
- Excellent media relations skills developed working on pitching stories and managing PR campaigns.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A commercial approach and outlook.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Excellent knowledge and regular use of social media including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- An ability to deliver presentations and training is desirable.
- A full, clean driver’s licence is desirable.
The role will focus on and include:
- Public relations for All Good Tales clients.
- Targeted public relations campaigns for our key clients.
- Content creation for in-house blogs.
- Delivery of client training and strategy sessions.
How to apply:
The closing date is Friday, Oct 19th at 14.00. Email your CV and a one-page cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to email@example.com. It should be a single document with no more than three pages. Include your name and PR Executive in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.