All Good Tales is a public relations agency with a difference. We work with clients to find their magic slice, and create dynamic story driven experiences that resonate with their audiences.
Our storytelling work focuses on public relations, marketing, digital, social, audio and video. We build brand newsrooms, audio and video experiences and training courses powered with the essence of great stories.
We’re looking for a PR Executive to join our diverse team. If you’re driven, motivated and creative this is the position for you.
Are you looking for a new challenge full of variety and a wide range of responsibilities? This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
Do you have:
- A PR, journalism or media qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in a busy and dynamic PR environment.
- An understanding of the Irish media landscape.
- Experience of media and public relations in a dynamic environment is desirable.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A commercial approach and outlook.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Excellent knowledge and regular use of social media including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- A full, clean driver’s licence is desirable.
The role will focus on and include:
- Public relations for All Good Tales clients.
- Targeted public relations campaigns for our key clients.
- Customer engagement and on-boarding.
- Content creation for in-house blogs.
- Attendance at networking and corporate events.
How to apply:
The closing date is Friday, March 22nd at 14.00. Email your CV and a one-page cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should be a single document with no more than three pages. Include your name and PR Executive in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.