All Good Tales is a public relations agency with a difference. We work with clients to find their magic slice, and use a story-driven approach to transform their PR and communications strategy.
Our aim is to create a world of dynamic news makers powered by stories shared from the heart of their organisations.
We’re looking for freelance SEO Specialist to work with us a number of future projects.
This is a freelance role and is suitable for experienced SEO Specialist looking to pick up some extra work.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
- 2-3 years experience in an SEO role.
- Ability to track, report, and analyze website analytics for SEO.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Work with content teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Work with the team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, creative and interested in emerging digital trends.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
How to apply:
The closing date is Thursday 21st March at 2pm.
Email your CV and cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name and SEO Specialist in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.