All Good Tales is a public relations agency with a difference. We work with clients to find their magic slice, and use a story-driven approach to transform their PR and communications strategy.
Our aim is to create a world of dynamic news makers powered by stories shared from the heart of their organisations.
We’re looking for freelance writers to join our diverse team to write stories and content for our clients.
This is a freelance role and is suitable for experienced writers and freelance journalists looking to pick up some extra work.
It is a need-based role that will have varied hours.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
- A background in journalism or content writing.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the Irish media landscape.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to conduct interviews and pull information.
- Ability to write to a high standard.
How to apply:
The closing date is Thursday 14th March at 2pm.
Email your CV and 2 samples of your work as a pdf or .doc file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews or news features are preferable.
Include your name and freelance writer in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.