Does it ever feel like a struggle to get the world to care what you’re talking about?
Next time, remember this:
Those with the best stories succeed.
We have two courses taking place in October, Storytelling for Business and Avoid death by Powerpoint.
It doesn’t matter if you’re delivering a speech, announcing new jobs, seeking investors, or launching a new product or service – telling a story is always the best way to connect with your audience.
Our Storytelling for Business course is back on October 10th, due to popular demand.
We will take you on a journey, far away from dull press releases, technical articles and boring reports and drive you towards engaging stories that resonate with your audience.
We will help you to identify your ‘Magic Slice’ of content – that place where the world wants to hear what you have to say. We will help you identify your audience through empowering exercises.
We will also go into the science behind great stories, the structure to succeed and the elements of every engaging tale.
Using our experience from working with some of Ireland’s top brands, we will help you to hone, craft and create your story. At the end of the day, you will be leaving the course with an understanding of your audience, a notebook full of content topics and your future stories mapped out.
On the day we will cover:
- Story discovery – What is your essence as an organisation
- Audience –Identifying, building and nurturing your customers and clients
- The ‘Magic Slice’ – Shaping the stories you want to tell, and your audience wants to hear
- Story execution – How, where and when to tell your story
- The elements of story – From the protagonist to the inciting incident, how to incorporate story elements
- Story structure – The no-nonsense three-act structure to follow
Who should attend:
- Communications Managers
- PR Professionals
- Marketing Managers and Directors
How to book:
If you would like to attend this one-day course on October 10th, in our new Story Studio in Harold’s Cross Dublin, you can call Gaye on 01 254 1845 or email email@example.com.
Our Early Bird rate for Oct. 10th is still available at €295 before 3pm on Sept. 29th, with the full price being €395 afterward.
Due to the demand for this course, we only have a few spaces left at the early bird rate.
Avoid death by Powerpoint! Learn how to present with great stories with All Good Tales.
Date: 25th October 2017
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Location: Story Studio, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W
Price: Early Bird @ €295 // €395
When you’re giving a presentation, does it feel like a struggle to get the world to care what you’re talking about? Are you a prisoner of Powerpoint? Do you read bullet points off the screen? Do you want to get better?
The solution is easy: power your presentations with great stories!
Communications is very simple – those with the best stories succeed. Great stories always get more – more attention, more money, more sales, more loyalty, more emotional reaction.
The smallest child can tell you a great story – perfectly formed and full of colour and imagination. We know that stories are great – so why do we bore our colleagues, clients and bosses droning on about bullet points on terrible slides that no one cares about?
In our new 1 day course, we will look at how to power your presentations with great stories and get the world to care.
We will focus on:
- Setting your presentation objective – what do you want to achieve?
- How are you presenting now? What works? And what doesn’t?
- Different presentation styles
- How to end death by Powerpoint?
- How to capture stories?
- Building emotional appeal
- What is a story?
- What are the elements of a story?
- What is the structure of a story?
- How do you incorporate stories into your presentation?
- Planning and preparing a presentation
- Mastering the art of passionate delivery
- Learning how to connect empathically
- Practicing with a live audience and feedback
- Presentation delivery analysis
How to book:
If you would like to attend this one-day course on Oct. 25th in our new Story Studio in Harold’s Cross Dublin, you can call 01 254 1845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Early Bird rate is €295 before 3pm on Friday Oct. 6th with the full price being €395 afterward.
Due to the demand for this course, we only have four spaces at the early bird rate