Do you struggle to engage with your customer? Are you spending too much money communicating information that they just ignore? Do you want to communicate with them in a way that is rewarding for both of you?
It doesn’t matter what line of business you are in; the best stories always succeed. So why wouldn’t you want great stories at the heart of your brand?
Our Storytelling for Business course is back by popular demand on the 10th of October. This one-day course can transform the way you engage with your customers by teaching you how to put great stories at the heart of everything you do.
Let us take you on a journey, far away from dull press releases, technical articles and boring reports and drive you towards engaging stories that resonate with your audience.
Using our experience with some of Ireland’s top brands, we will help you hone, craft and create your story. Our goal is to make sure you leave with an understanding of your audience, a notebook full of content topics and your future stories mapped out.
What will the day cover?
- Story discovery – What is your essence as an organisation
- Audience – Identifying, building and nurturing your customers and clients
- The ‘Magic Slice’ – Shaping the stories you want to tell, and your audience wants to hear
- Story execution – How, where and when to tell your story
- The elements of story – From protagonist to the inciting incident, how to incorporate elements
- Story structure – the no-nonsense three-act structure to follow
Who should attend?
- Communications Managers
- PR Professionals
- Marketing Managers and Directors
How can I book?
If you would like to attend this one-day course on October 10th in our new Story Studio in Harold’s Cross, Dublin, you can call Gaye on 01 245 1845 or email email@example.com.
Our Early Bird rate for Oct. 10th is still available at €295 before 3pm on Sept. 29th, with the full price being €395 afterward.
Due to the demand for this course, we only have a few spaces left at the early bird rate.