Are you looking for a fun team-building experience?
Maybe you’re interested in learning about the craft of storytelling?
In April of this year, we opened our ‘Story Studio’. It might be just the place to unlock the creative flow of your team.
Could we help you find your ‘Magic Slice’? Or assist you in a fun storytelling session for your team.
Located in Harold’s Cross, the Story Studio is a dedicated 800 square foot creative space, where you can host meetings, seminars, training courses and creative workshops. It boasts a 30-foot long whiteboard wall and modular furniture that can help you create the exact space you need.
The studio is designed to adapt to the needs of your session. It can comfortably seat 20 people for a seminar, or up to 10 people for a training course or team building day – with a number of quirky break out spaces.
It also has a spacious kitchen and ample free car parking.
We offer the following bespoke programmes, and would love to chat with you about your away day:
- Business Storytelling – How to unlock the great stories at the heart of what you do?
- Finding your ‘Magic Slice’ – How do you put stories at the heart of what you do? How do you find that place where people want to hear what’s important to you? We will help you find it.
- Media training – Do you know how you perform in media training? Let us teach you the tips and tricks to a great media performance.
- How to write a great press release – What makes a great press release that journalists’ will love? We let you in on the essential tips for success.
- How to build a brand newsroom – How do you put great stories at the heart of your brand. We bring you through all the stages. Mission, ‘Magic Slice’ and execution.